profile_image
작성자용필이 조회 13회 작성일 2021-10-16 19:29:35 댓글 0

본문

서귀포 화이트 캐슬근처 대륜명소

화이트 캐슬 산책하기 좋은곳에요

제주도 가성비갑 화이트캐슬펜션을 소개합니다.

제주특별자치도 서귀포시 서호동 30

화이트 캐슬
이 금연 펜션에는 세탁 시설, 무료 셀프 주차, 공용 장소의 무료 WiFi 등이 있습니다.

총 21개의 객실에는 케이블 채널 시청이 가능한 평면 TV가 있으며, 냉장고, 스토브 및 전자레인지를 갖춘 간이 주방이 있습니다.

또한, 무료 WiFi, 전기 주전자 및 밥솥도 이용하실 수 있습니다.
오라오라스토리 채널 : 가성비좋네요

Here's What Really Makes White Castle's Sliders So Delicious

At first glance, White Castle's slider may seem like a hamburger shrunk down to a fun-sized version of itself. But in reality, the slider is very complex. So why exactly is this tiny burger so incredible? It turns out, there's a lot to it. Here's why White Castle's slider is so delicious.

There are seven grams of fat per White Castle slider, to be exact. Since the sliders are meant to be eaten three to four at a time, it can add up to about 28 grams of fat per meal. That's a pretty hefty amount of fat when compared to the McDonald's hamburger, which clocks in at just 9 grams of fat.

While that means White Castle sliders may not be the most nutritious daily choice, the fatty patty has an amazing taste that simply cannot be replicated in leaner burgers. Ultimately, if you're watching the nutrition facts, you may want to stick to just one slider.

But if you're willing to go all in, that fat is exactly what will leave your mouth watering and fill you right up, as you somehow continue to crave more of the tiny juicy burgers. Keep watching to see What Really Makes White Castle's Sliders So Delicious!

#WhiteCastle #FastFood #Burgers

Fat is good | 0:00
Smaller is better | 0:59
Secret hamburger juices | 1:39
Flavorful patties | 2:23
Holes equal speed | 3:07
Delicious toppings | 3:54
Real cheese | 4:33
Fresh baked buns | 5:14
Every burger looks the same | 6:00

Read Full Article: https://www.mashed.com/223759/why-white-castles-sliders-are-so-delicious/
M S : We only have the frozen ones here , but even those are really good.
Puppymcpupsters : I've never been to white Castle but that one movie Wich is literally about two guys going to white Castle just makes me wanna go there I mean why would there be a whole movie about it if it's not good
SteelBucket. : Mashed:"Everything except Mcdonalds is SOOOOOOOOOOOO Delicious"
Sailor Mercury : I've never been to White Castle since theres none in my town but always wanted to after seeing that Harold and Kumar movie as a teen. :)
Linda Easley : We need White Castles in Texas
Whataburger is okay but I'm craving some freshly made WC sliders

#제주화이트캐슬

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 17,129건 9 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © sisa919.com. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com